Plans listed below provide coverage for US Citizens/US Residents while traveling to other countries and for foreign nationals who are visiting other countries but NOT traveling to the USA. They cover accident and sickness travel medical including coverage for COVID-19, emergency medical evacuation, and repatriation. The plans show COVID 19 as covered on the VISA LETTER that is included in the enrollment email at the time of purchase. Please look at the individual plan details for the detailed description of benefits and eligibility.
When getting a quote please note:
- Rates are based on age at time pf purchase.
- The policy maximum options automatically default to $50,000. You can increase that amount to as much as $1 million on some plans. The premium will automatically adjust.
- The deductibles options automatically default to $250. You can increase or decrease that amount from zero and certain increments up to $5,000. The premium will automatically adjust.
- If you are choosing between the Save Travels International and Save Travels International Cost Saver plans, pick the one with the lower premium, as they offer the same benefits.
- All plans offer some pre-existing condition coverage when certain conditions are met. See plan for details.
- All of the plans cover COVID-19 except if it is a pre-existing condition. Otherwise it is treated as any other illness under the plans. The plans state that COVID-19 is covered in the policy language.
- Plans provide links to brochures and summaries so you can read details about the coverage before purchase.
- You can save the quote and email a copy to yourself to review or purchase at a later date. Quotes are good for up to 30 days.
- When purchasing a plan online, a policy confirmation with all necessary documents will be sent to you via the email address provided within 5 minutes of completion.
- Once the policy confirmation is received, you can click on the buttons in the email confirmation to retrieve your Visa Letter, Certificate and ID Card to download and print the documents..
- All requests for cancellations must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see your policy for refund/cancellation provisions.